What We Do
We believe we offer value to customers by having an experienced team that understands how building systems should operate. We use this knowledge to work with consultants and contractors to make sure these systems are installed for optimal function, efficiency and serviceability. Equity Plumbing + Heating Ltd. has all the necessary skills, as well as expert project planning and management, to ensure you can rely on us for the most complex contracts.
Our certified and experienced team of professionals can undertake any commercial project, from small retrofits to complex, new construction installations.
- Sanitary and storm drainage systems
- Domestic and non-potable water systems
- Acid waste piping
- Gas piping
- Filtration and water softening
- Backflow prevention installation and testing
Heating projects are core to our business. With dozens and dozens of projects completed in a range of buildings, we are sure we can undertake any heating project with confidence and an innovative approach.
- Radiant floor heating system design and installation
- Boiler plant installation and retrofits
- Radiant panel installation
- Fan coils and unit heaters
- Hydronic heating system inspection, maintenance and troubleshooting
Equity Plumbing + Heating Ltd. can design and install the right sprinkler systems for your new or existing building. We also provide sprinkler system inspections and ongoing maintenance to ensure optimal performance and safety.
- Wet sprinkler systems
- Dry sprinkler systems
- Double interlock pre-action sprinkler systems
We can serve as prime contractors for all electrical and cabling design and installation for commercial, institutional, and residential buildings.
- Dedicated circuits for new and retrofit equipment
- Gas detection system installation and interlocks
- Troubleshooting and service work
Equity Plumbing + Heating Ltd. has certified sheet metal fabricators and plumbing professionals with deep experience in all aspects of installing heating, cooling and ventilation (HVAC) systems in commercial and institutional settings. We are an active SMACNA Contractor and follow all current construction standards and guidelines in our installations.
- Custom sheet metal fabrication and installation
- Dust collection systems
- Vehicle exhaust systems
- Direct and indirect fired make-up air systems
- Packaged rooftop units
- Split A/C units
- Radiant tube and gas-fired unit heaters
- Specialized CSA-compliant healthcare HVAC ventilation and filtration systems
Equity Plumbing + Heating Ltd. can design and install in-house controls to allow facilities managers to control temperature, monitor and rectify air quality issues and improve the efficiency of the building.
We partner with Trane Tracer on the design and installation of DDC building automation and energy management systems.